Mobile Scan Diagnostics
Vehicle Diagnostics made easy with your smartphone
Mobile Scan™ provides do-it-yourselfers with access to their vehicle Diagnostics using their smartphone. Works with all 1996 and newer cars and light trucks built for sale in the U.S.(Domestic, Asian and European) Get the answers to the cause of the check engine light. Simply plug the adapter into your vehicle and, using your Android or Apple smartphone, read the definitions for the DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) that caused the check engine light to illuminate.
FREE APP INCLUDED
Save repair time and money. Perform a QuickCheck™ to diagnose and reset your check engine light, view emissions status, read code definitions and more.
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the free Bosch Mobile Scan™ app from Google Play or Apple App store
- Plug Mobile Scan™ into vehicle port usually found underneath steering column
- Instantly connect your smartphone to your vehicle
Mobile Scan™ APP FEATURES
- QuickCheck™ Summary of vehicle emissions, DTCs and code definitions
- AutoID™ Automatically identify most 2000 and newer vehicles
- TrueLink™ Guaranteed to link to all 1996 and newer vehicles
- Vehicle Activity Log History of vehicle tests and procedures
- MyGarage™ Manage vehicles for easy access QUICKCHECK™ FEATURES
- Read DTCs and code definitions for Engine, ABS and Airbag warning lights
- Erase DTCs and turn off the Check Engine, ABS and Airbag lights
- I/M Monitors (Emissions Status)
POWERTRAIN ENHANCED DATA
- Get access to Powertrain DTCs and definitions related to the check engine light for most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan and Toyota vehicles via the manufacturer specific diagnostic command.
- Manufacturer specific code definitions for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Audi, BMW, Daewoo, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Saab, Subaru, Suzuki, Volkswagen, and Volvo.
- Freeze Frame data - Details the conditions of the vehicle at the time the DTC was set.
- View and Graph LIVE Data - View RPMs, coolant temperature, oxygen sensor readings and more for a faster diagnosis. Over 300 sensor and data items are available as supported by vehicle. (Please note Live Data feature cannot be used while vehicle is in motion.)
Access the CodeConnect® database to find the most likely cause of the check engine light and get manufacturer specific powertrain DTC fixes. Get the next step in diagnosing your vehicle with a comprehensive database of over 26 million verified fixes for the DTCs that cause the check engine, ABS and Airbag warning lights to illuminate. These actual vehicle fixes have been reported and then verified by our team of ASE certified technicians.
ABS DTCs AND DEFINITIONS
Read and Erase ABS brake DTCs and definitions related to the ABS warning light for most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan and Toyota vehicles.
AIRBAG/SRS DTCs AND DEFINITIONS
Read and Erase Airbag DTCs and definitions related to the airbag warning light for most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan and Toyota vehicles.